Drupal Apprenticeship Scheme
Help to build the next generation of
- and your team
A government funded technical apprenticeship scheme for Drupal development.
12 month programme of industry led, learner focussed training and mentored on-the-job experience.
Here's Dries talking about the scheme at Drupalcon Dublin last year
How it works
- Selection - We find candidates with the correct aptitude and enthusiasm. We screen and test them with a variety of individual and group activities, selecting 12 for the next stage.
- Bootcamp - 12 applicants will be invited to a two week Drupal bootcamp to ready them for entering the workplace.
- Placement - We train the applicants for two days a month and fully support your business and your team throughout the year.
Costs and Funding
- Through government funding our excellent training is available at no cost to business*
- We also offer free consultancy and support to businesses and teams to make sure you get the most out of hiring an apprentice.
- As the employer, you would pay the apprentice's salary, minimum by law is just £3.30 per hour but all employers we work with are paying at least £5 ph ~ £9K pa
It is really important to us that hiring an apprentice is an asset to your business and your team. Our early training is centred on skills that are necessary to produce billable work as soon as possible.
Use the form below to recieve more info or Book a call with Crispin directly