Web Developer Apprenticeship Scheme
An apprenticeship created
A government funded technical apprenticeship scheme for web development.
12 month programme of industry led, learner focussed training and mentored on-the-job experience.
drop into boot-camp ...and see for yourself
Sit in on training, ask all your burning questions,
We'll be running our next pre-apprenticeship boot-camp training:
Central Manchester 8-21 Feb 2017
and you are more than welcom to drop by.
It is really important to us that hiring an apprentice is an asset to your business and your team. Our early training is centred on skills that are necessary to produce billable work as soon as possible.
How it works
- Selection - We find candidates with the correct aptitude and enthusiasm. We screen and test them with a variety of individual and group activities, selecting 12 for the next stage.
- Bootcamp - 12 applicants will be invited to a two week skills boot-camp to ready them for entering the workplace.
- Placement - We train the applicants for two days a month and fully support your business and your team throughout the year.
Costs and Funding
- Through government funding our excellent training is available at no cost to business*
- We also offer free consultancy and support to businesses and teams to make sure you get the most out of hiring an apprentice.
- As the employer, you would pay the apprentice's salary, minimum by law is just £3.30 per hour but all employers we work with are paying at least £5 ph ~ £9K pa
Use the form below to recieve more info or Book a call with Crispin directly